Bringing Agility and Ability to Agile Digital Marketing
and Keeping Up with Trends and Technology
AgileAbility is a virtual agency made up of small cross-functional, self-governing teams of people who have all of the knowledge and skills the team needs to carry out your project.
Mastering Continuous Change Across Platforms
Taking You to The Top with
Our Agile Digital Marketing Framework
Agile is a marketing mindset that holds the key to making marketing work in today’s volatile digital climate. As audience expectations of instant gratification rise, marketing technology gets more sophisticated. The channels we need to reach keeps increasing, and the speed at which marketers are tried and tested increases exponentially.
Being Agile enables organisations to master continuous change.
Three Pillars of Agile Thinking
Unlike traditional 6-12 month marketing planning and execution cycles, Agile Marketing allows the Modern Marketing Team to adapt to fast-changing market conditions, respond to immediate sales needs, and prove ROI quickly and consistently.
We build open and honest relationships so that you are confident that everyone in your team is transparent and has the courage to be honest and trust each other.
Being critical means looking at something with the intent of improving it. To work effectively, we always need to be self-critical about the work we do.
An iterative approach provides ample opportunity for frequent inspections, enabling digital teams to adapt quickly to any insights or learnings from market changes or customer insights.
The Agile Digital Marketing Manifesto
We are discovering better ways of creating value for our customers and organisations through new marketing approaches.
Through This Work, We Have Come to Value:
- Validated learning over opinions and conventions
- Customer-focused collaboration over silos and hierarchy
- Adaptive and iterative campaigns over static prediction
- The process of customer discovery over static prediction
- Flexible versus rigid planning
- Responding to change over following a plan
- Many small experiments over a few large bets
Our Agile Digital Marketing Principles
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of marketing that solves problems
- We welcome and plan for change. We believe that our ability to respond to change quickly is a source of competitive advantage
- Deliver marketing programs frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale
- Great marketing requires close alignment with the business people, sales and development
- Build marketing programmes around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done
- Learning, through the build-measure-learn feedback loop, is the primary measure of progress
- Sustainable marketing requires you to keep a constant pace and pipeline
- Don’t be afraid to fail; just don’t fail the same way twice
- Continuous attention to marketing fundamentals and good design enhances agility
- Simplicity is essential
Get in touch
Join the Agile Digital Marketing Way.
Click the button to the right to connect.